Mom and Dad, two of the dearest and most special people in my life! I am so excited to celebrate and honor you both on your 40th Wedding Anniversary. Since I was a small child I have always recognized how very lucky I was to have been born to you two and I continuously am reminded of that each day (even when dad finds something to nudge me about;) One of the things I feel most fortunate to have had in my life are two parents who have exemplified what unconditional love, support, and partnership means. I have always felt that I was able to take on different challenges and face some of the more frightening roadblocks life has thrown my way because I knew you were right there alongside me, encouraging and supporting my dreams. I love and admire both of you! Cheers to forty more years (heck—let’s go for 100 more) of love, good health, adventure, and fun times!
With Love, Katie
A Celebration of 40 Years Together
After thinking about all of the dear friends and family who are such an important part of our parents' lives, and have shared so many wonderful times together, we knew we needed to find a way to include everyone in honoring and celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. We decided that a blog could be the perfect way to let everyone send their well-wishes and congratulations, share stories and photos, and just say a few words. So please join us in verbally toasting (or roasting!) our beloved parents, Isaac & Jessica.
And don't let on just yet -- it's a SURPRISE!
Warmly, Katie & Justin Fromm
Please send your messages and photos to Katie at katefromm@hotmail.com to be posted (some have had technical difficulties, and this will streamline the process).
And please pass this on to anyone we’ve missed!
And don't let on just yet -- it's a SURPRISE!
Warmly, Katie & Justin Fromm
Please send your messages and photos to Katie at katefromm@hotmail.com to be posted (some have had technical difficulties, and this will streamline the process).
And please pass this on to anyone we’ve missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment